For building questions which is better?

Announcements and forum news!

Moderators: MGV12, BKKBILL, Sometimewoodworker

What has your experience been with trying to find focused anwsers to building questions?

thaivisa is better
No votes
coolthaihouse is better
88%
both are about the same
13%

Total votes: 8

dozer
Site Admin

For building questions which is better?

Post by dozer »

quote]I steer general land and building questions to the thaivisa forum where I know people will get a much wider and generally well informed answer.[/quote]

viewtopic.php ?t=344&start=0&postdays=0 ... highlight=

What has your experience been with trying to find focused anwsers to building questions?
dozer
Site Admin

Post by dozer »

I don't want to try to edit my last post since it might tweak the poll, but here it is again, corrected.....
I steer general land and building questions to the thaivisa forum where I know people will get a much wider and generally well informed answer.
from original post.

viewtopic.php?t=344&start=0&postdays=0& ... highlight=

Building Thai Land

Re: For building questions which is better?

Post by Building Thai Land »

dozer wrote:quote]I steer general land and building questions to the thaivisa forum where I know people will get a much wider and generally well informed answer.
viewtopic.php ?t=344&start=0&postdays=0 ... highlight=

What has your experience been with trying to find focused anwsers to building questions?[/quote]

ok, sorry if i offended your site with that comment. i wasn't trying to diss your site, it's just that i am much more familiar with thaivisa. PLEASE ACCEPT MY APPOLOGY!

how about this, i'll put a link to http://www.coolthaihouse.com right on the front of my home page, next to my own forum and Thaivisa!

it's clear that this site has its fans and TV have their fans. I don't care either way, the only point is where to share useful information and find answers about building in Thailand right?

steve
Building Thai Land - http://buildingthailand.com - guide book to land buying and building in Thailand and directory of customer recommended building services
teletiger

Post by teletiger »

Welcome Steve.
I am a fan of both forums, as are many of us. For any and every topic under the Thai sun, appropriate to expats, I use the Thai visa, but the coolhouse forum is undoubtedly the master for building topics in Thailand.
A PM to Dozer before your postings may have been the more gentlemanly thing to do. IMHO of course.
regards
dozer
Site Admin

Post by dozer »

am much more familiar with thaivisa. PLEASE ACCEPT MY APPOLOGY!
OK, accepted. I wasn't really that put off, just seemed a bit of a funny way to go about the thing. It was all in good fun anyway!