NEW HOME

Land or house for sale. Anything real estate related for sale goes here! DO NOT however advertise consulting or building services.

Moderators: MGV12, BKKBILL, Sometimewoodworker, tcth16

mr Architect

NEW HOME

Post by mr Architect »

Brand new Australian Architect built Houses

Situated less than 2 minutes from the Regent school pattaya,(Nong Pla Lai)
This rural style location is less than 9 km or 10 minutes from the heart of pattaya &
Close to all ammenties and Built with double clay brick cavity to keep your home upto 10 degrees cooler. ( no single wall rubbish)
Batt Insulation-
Modern style
LOOK -NON processed style FEEL
Exclusive Small Village!
turbo roof vents
V-con AUSTRALIA Concrete roof tiling
-cavity insulation protects you and saves your money
by keeping your house cooler.
And in this climate its a must..
I also build houses by appointment only ..
air cons(2)

- 3 Bedrooms
-2 Bathrooms
Huge living area
-Kitchen
-Dine
-Large outdoor living areas
YOUR CHOICE OF..
- 2 large 150m2 Homes
(blocks 320m2 PLUS)
Attachments
front veiw
front veiw
inside
inside
cruzing

houses

Post by cruzing »

I'm curious why even foreign built houses don't put adequate or sometimes no toe kicks under the counters in the kitchen. Makes it a lot more comfortable to stand at.

cruzing
Pluma

Post by Pluma »

I noticed no overhang on roof, plus no gutters.
cruzing

Post by cruzing »

Pluma wrote:I noticed no overhang on roof, plus no gutters.
No overhangs is ok, it may be the style but gutters are needed.. Ours is spanish style with no overhangs.........gutters were installed shortly after moving in. The builder probably expects the buyer to install the gutters.

I am more concerned about safety glass being in those windows so low to the ground. Also, venting in the attic. doesn't matter how many turbo "props" you have going if there's no intake.

One nice thing is the double walls...wonder what these houses are listing for?

I don't know all about the styles of australia, but this house appears to be a somewhat westernized modern thai style house. Which is OK, but the kitchen to me is not any different to what I've seen in average kitchens in modern thai style homes.

The only thing I notice that may be different (hard to really tell from the picture) is that the counters may be of standard western height......which is a lot easier on the back....yes even for thais, just ask my short sister-in-law.

There are some really nice western style houses...albeit pricey...... in Nonthaburi. When you walk in you truly feel like you are in a very nice western style house.

JM2CW
cruzing