House for sale

Land or house for sale. Anything real estate related for sale goes here! DO NOT however advertise consulting or building services.

Moderators: MGV12, BKKBILL, Sometimewoodworker, tcth16

Maarten

House for sale

Post by Maarten »

I,m not sure if this is allowed. If it is against the rules, my apologies.

I have build a very nice house in Kanchanaburi. Unfortunately I have to sell it, me and my wife will leave Thailand.

It is a 240 square meter, single level, U-shaped country-style house. Build to european standards; raft-foundation, full load bearing wall's, steel A-frame roof.
It has 3 bedrooms, situated around a patio and 2 bathrooms. A very large, fully equipped kitchen and large dining and livingroom. Lots of windows, 2 large aluminium sliding doors and 3 set's french doors (bedrooms).
The attic is partly floored for storage. The garage is separate.

The land is 6 rai (approx 10.000 square meter) and is located outside Kanchanaburi, bordering the mountains in a small farmer village.

We will sell it for the cost-price, which is 2.500.000 bath (land and house).

Contact via Email : maar ten swo rld@yahoo.com (remove the spaces).
or phone 06-1748 016

Maarten
SVielha

Post by SVielha »

Hi.

Don`t you think some pictures would make it easier to sell the house? :wink:
Maarten

photo's

Post by Maarten »

Here some photo's (if I succeed)
Attachments
The front
The front
Fully equiped, large kitchen
Fully equiped, large kitchen
Side terace
Side terace
The underground water tank and pump
The underground water tank and pump
SVielha

Post by SVielha »

Why do you leave Thailand? :(

I wish I could stay in Thailand. :roll:

Also I saw, that there is an area for "buy and sell". Maybe you should open a new thread there or ask the admin to move you`re thread to this area.
Maarten

Post by Maarten »

Hi,

Why...? Difficult to awnser quickly. There are many reasons, but mostly I don't feel "at home".

Does that sound weird?

Maarten
SVielha

Post by SVielha »

Are you already retired? :D

Is there nobody to watch out for the house, when you`re not there? :?

Where did you get the kitchen from? I like it. :D
Maarten

Kitchen

Post by Maarten »

Hi,

Nop, I am not retired (well, not oficially). I'm 43.

Some one to watch the house? For what? My neigbhur (a retired american) lives here now three years. He leaves his windows always open and is almost never at home. No problem there.
Don,t forget, this is not Pataya.

The kitchen (and the windows and doors) were all made by a carpenter who also works for the royal family.

At first we had the windows and doors made by a local carpenter. He had some good looking work in his shop, so we ordered it all there.
When they delivered we were horified. They used big nails to connect the wood etc. From the 16 windows, only three were without cracks. We refused the whole shipment.

Completely paniced (we now had a house without windows) we started to run around and found this guy (after asking a hundred other shops) who had just finished working on a palace. Had a photo-book with his work and it looked great.
So.... we ordered everything there and waited very nervously..... but the work he did was very good.

So we asked him if he ever had build a kitchen.... which he had not, but he wanted to learn.... So we designed and talked and talked and talked..... The result was pritty good. There are a few minor "un-perfections" but mostly in a technical nature: All cabinets are completely finished on the inside..... So to place the sink and gas-stove, we had to cut the ceilings out again (to tighten the screws). Nothing serious, just a bit more work.
We are also very happy with it.

If you want I have his phone-number let me know, but he lives in Tha Muang (near Kanchanaburi) and is very very busy.

Maarten
SVielha

Post by SVielha »

Yes, I would like to have the phone number. Please send it to me by PM.