Planning to buy land for office/factory construction

Land or house for sale. Anything real estate related for sale goes here! DO NOT however advertise consulting or building services.

Moderators: MGV12, BKKBILL, Sometimewoodworker, tcth16

bkkflyer

Planning to buy land for office/factory construction

Post by bkkflyer »

Hi! First of all, a very interesting site!

I have a small production company in Bangkok, and I am planning to buy (or rent?) land and construct a smaller office/factory building, maybe around 300-400m2 ground-floor area, 2 storeys. At the moment we are renting 2 sections of the typical "4 storey town-houses" which are in my opinion hopelessly unpractical.

Looking at a smaller land - around 1000 m2.

Basically I am interested in knowing if any of you have information about price level for land in the Bangkok area. I assume we would have to look in the right "zones". I have been told by my manager that the price level is about THB15,000 per square wah (3,750,000 per 1000m2) (6,000,000 for 1 rai).

I understand it very much depends on location. I just want to try to get some info from the "outside world" ;-)
cruzing

Re: Planning to buy land for office/factory construction

Post by cruzing »

bkkflyer wrote:Hi! First of all, a very interesting site!

I have a small production company in Bangkok, and I am planning to buy (or rent?) land and construct a smaller office/factory building, maybe around 300-400m2 ground-floor area, 2 storeys. At the moment we are renting 2 sections of the typical "4 storey town-houses" which are in my opinion hopelessly unpractical.

Looking at a smaller land - around 1000 m2.

Basically I am interested in knowing if any of you have information about price level for land in the Bangkok area. I assume we would have to look in the right "zones". I have been told by my manager that the price level is about THB15,000 per square wah (3,750,000 per 1000m2) (6,000,000 for 1 rai).

I understand it very much depends on location. I just want to try to get some info from the "outside world" ;-)
Sounds about right. Maybe a little low for some areas though.

cruzing
ArtA

Post by ArtA »

The following page contains price per square meter price per in different area of Thailand.

http://www.thailisting.com/main/research.aspx?l=en

You can also view the data the site uses to calculate this on it main page.

Art