Price for Land

Land or house for sale. Anything real estate related for sale goes here! DO NOT however advertise consulting or building services.

Moderators: MGV12, BKKBILL, Sometimewoodworker, tcth16

ZocrateZ

Price for Land

Post by ZocrateZ »

Hi!

I am curios what the price level for beach properties is, I am not thinking on land near, Pattaya, Phuket, but more away from the hot market, but still not in the jungle. Somewear near Rayong or so could be intresting. Anybody have a clue?

1000m2 or so in size and water/electricity not to far away.

Have a nice day!

Z
cruzing

beach land

Post by cruzing »

About 5 years ago you could still get beach land near Rayong for an OK price, but don't know about now. It's a resort town too. Keep going toward Trat and it keeps getting cheaper, but you don't have the ammenities and Trat is still a border town, so occasionally you'll hear of trouble over that way. Haven't heard anything lately, guess their focus is down south.

Cruzing
sel

Post by sel »

1 million per rai (++ 400 k) in Trat area for beachfront. But it is in the sticks. Ive been looking at a few.
rbkayak

Post by rbkayak »

in the Rayong area nearby PMY and Kanary Bay hotels there is some land available along and nearby the beach. It's running in the range of 4 to 8 million Baht/rai. A bit steep but with the development in Rayong (a lot of government offices moving there) I think it will go even higher