A beautiful house with swimming pool in East-Pattaya 4 sale

Land or house for sale. Anything real estate related for sale goes here! DO NOT however advertise consulting or building services.

Moderators: MGV12, BKKBILL, Sometimewoodworker, tcth16

Attila

A beautiful house with swimming pool in East-Pattaya 4 sale

Post by Attila »

If I wouldn't build a bigger house already, I would buy this one. Many nice pictures here:

http://www.palmbeachparadise.com/realestate/house1/
dozer
Site Admin

how much

Post by dozer »

I linked over but didn't see a price. How much and how big is it?
Attila

price and size and pic

Post by Attila »

The website is updated:
Despite including a swimming pool the price is only 3.3 million baht.

The size of the land is 68 talangwah (= 272 m2). The house is just 2 years old, it was finished in 2003.
Some other houses in that village are for sale too, but without swimming pool and with less land (just 1 m to the neighbor, the usual Thai chicken cage style) for about 2.8 - 2.9 millions.
Attachments
190 degree panorama view of the house with the swimming pool
190 degree panorama view of the house with the swimming pool
poolandhousepano2.600.jpg (85.38 KiB) Viewed 7333 times

Post by Guest »

It says with granite floors.

I can see pictures of ordinary ceramic floors and marble floors, so where are those granite floors?
Attila

Post by Attila »

Anonymous wrote:It says with granite floors.

I can see pictures of ordinary ceramic floors and marble floors, so where are those granite floors?
Sorry, I couldn't tell the difference between marble and granite, but I got told it is granite. This would be in the living / dining room, kitchen, the 2 bedrooms, and the entrance outside.

Ceramic floors are in the bathrooms, the laundry / maids room, and the room above the laundry / maids room in the small second house.

Leads to a good question, how do you see the difference between granite and marble. I know granite is harder, but how do you see it?
cruzing

marbl and granite

Post by cruzing »

Attila wrote:
Anonymous wrote:It says with granite floors.

Sorry, I couldn't tell the difference between marble and granite, but I got told it is granite. This would be in the living / dining room, kitchen, the 2 bedrooms, and the entrance outside.

Ceramic floors are in the bathrooms, the laundry / maids room, and the room above the laundry / maids room in the small second house.

Leads to a good question, how do you see the difference between granite and marble. I know granite is harder, but how do you see it?
Attila,
Remeber my countertops in my kitchen? Those are granite--more speckled. Marble is.........well..........marbled. Usually has threads of color running through the main color. :wink:

Cruzing

Post by Guest »

Marble has veins of color running thru it and can be faked on wood using ordinary oil paints, granite is speckled and cannot be faked using oil paints, not that this is done in Thailand as they both are so cheap.

The Limey

ps; marble stains very easily where as granite doesn't.
Attila

Re: marbl and granite

Post by Attila »

cruzing wrote:
Attila wrote:...Leads to a good question, how do you see the difference between granite and marble. I know granite is harder, but how do you see it?
Attila,
Remeber my countertops in my kitchen? Those are granite--more speckled. Marble is.........well..........marbled. Usually has threads of color running through the main color. :wink:

Cruzing
I start to get the idea. So in the picture below, from the house, this is marble :?:
Attachments
Is this marble or granite?
Is this marble or granite?
livingroom2.400.jpg (165.99 KiB) Viewed 7314 times
cruzing

marbel vs granite

Post by cruzing »

Hi Attila,

Yes, that's marble on your living room floor. I saw your bathroom vanity counters have granite though. :D

cruzing
Attila

Re: marbel vs granite

Post by Attila »

cruzing wrote:Hi Attila,

Yes, that's marble on your living room floor. I saw your bathroom vanity counters have granite though. :D

cruzing
oops, well, I guess I have to update the website quickly :!:

As Peter is saying: "Can learn everyday!"
mr Architect

Post by mr Architect »

who ever laid the marble should be shot ! I LOVE MARBLE but thats gotta be the worst matching ive ever seen .. either that or they should of ordered bigger tiling sizings or they should have been prelaid and grains matched up .. .. also cant stand the pale green paint on the walls it reminds me of a prison or hospital .. AND NO I HAVNT BEEN IN JAIL .. but ive designed a few :)

the pool however is the BOMB !! :twisted: