Looking for riverland Nong Khai-Phon Phisai

Land or house for sale. Anything real estate related for sale goes here! DO NOT however advertise consulting or building services.

Moderators: MGV12, BKKBILL, Sometimewoodworker, tcth16

Rudi

Looking for riverland Nong Khai-Phon Phisai

Post by Rudi »

Dear members of this magnificent website, I am Rudi from Belgium and want to purchase land with river frontage in the region Nong Khai - Phon Phisai -Bung Kan.
Last year we bought land (1200SqM) in the centre of Sawang Daendin, we wanted to build our house over there, but I've always been "water" minded and we want to change our plan, keep the land in Sawang Daendin (We've already recieved some offers from Thai, but I think it's better to keep), prices only go up in the centre of town!
So, now we are looking for some land (max 1 Rai) with river frontage. I know already, prices are rather high on first row, but maybe we still can find something? We already checked the FBI office in Udon, they have some land for sale, but size and price much to high.
I hope to get some advice from this forum?
Thanks in advance
Rudi
(Sorry for my bad english)
jazzman

Post by jazzman »

Cheaper to the West of Nong Khai: out towards Ta Bo and Sri Chiang Mai>
Rudi

Post by Rudi »

jazzman wrote:Cheaper to the West of Nong Khai: out towards Ta Bo and Sri Chiang Mai>
Jazzman, I think you are right, today I recieved an email from a member of your website, also with the suggestion to search around the area Sri Chiang Mai. So, this we'll do next month when we're back in Isan. I hope we'll find something :lol:
jazzman

Post by jazzman »

Rudi wrote:
jazzman wrote:Cheaper to the West of Nong Khai: out towards Ta Bo and Sri Chiang Mai>
Jazzman, I think you are right, today I recieved an email from a member of your website, also with the suggestion to search around the area Sri Chiang Mai. So, this we'll do next month when we're back in Isan. I hope we'll find something :lol:
Hi Rudi,

Actually Dozer is the owner of the website. I just contribute a lot :D
I live very near Sri Chiang Mai and Ta Bo.
Rudi

Post by Rudi »

jazzman wrote:
Rudi wrote:
Hi Rudi,

Actually Dozer is the owner of the website. I just contribute a lot :D
I live very near Sri Chiang Mai and Ta Bo.
Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you did it together with Dozer, nevertheless; your contributions are great.
Jazzman, can you tell me more about this specific region? Is it really nice to live?
Also, can you give some price indications about land with riverfront (for 1 rai)?