Hi everyone....

A blurb about who you are an your interest in Thai real estate.

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL

Hi everyone....

Postby Scott657 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:34 am

Hi all my names Scott, great website! Been viewing for a while.. Finally going to make the move to Los, had enough of the uk! House going on the market next month. I have been married to my wife Noi for 5 years and we have a nearly 3 year old little girl, so its now or not for many years!
Scott657

Re: Hi everyone....

Postby martin b » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:13 am

Hi scott, welcome to TCH ,hope your house sells quickly and good luck to you and your family :D

cheers martin b
martin b

Postby tangaroa67 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:32 am

I made the same decision last year Scott. You won't regret it! Good luck!
tangaroa67

Postby Mike Judd » Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:12 am

Good luck with the house Scott ! you know what they say about selling, especially houses. " Sell when everyone is buying,and buy when everyone is selling." but not what we can always manage unfortunately. I'am in the same boat except I have several assets up for sale that I've accumulated over my very long life of working. Some would say "Why bother " but when I met my present Lovely Thai partner 12 years ago, it gave me a new lease of life and challenge,and that's what keeps you going , well it does me at least.
Mike Judd

Postby Scott657 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:43 am

Thanks all.... The exciting/apprehensive/nervous thing is what we're going to do for our long term future. Bu I keep telling myself at least we have options where as in the uk it's work, sleep,bills, etc etc... It's just knowing which option to take!! There are things I could do in the uk to make money but I think most o th time you need money to make money. Moving to Thailand will hopefully give us an opportunity if sensible and wise enough to have that opportunity to do that!
Scott657

Return to Introduce Yourself