Land size for house

separate topics on:- measurement, puchasing, registration - Land filling, compacting and levelling - drainage and
anything else related to raw land!

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL

Re: Land size for house

Postby pipoz » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:30 pm

Paulie wrote:
pipoz wrote:
Paulie wrote:Yes this area is now just inside the new ring road. Since completing the ring road land prices in this area have almist doubled.
Most want 1million minimum now for a 100 talang wha size plot

Just out of curiosity, where would one find a good legible map of where the New Outer Ring Road, is planned to go. I have seen a few hand drawing maps/images but they are very basic. Do you know where I could get a good legible map of the route of the New Outer Ring Road

pipoz

Just use google maps. The ring road is finished easy to zoom in and out on google maps

Thanks Paulie, but I was actually looking for what might be the proposed new Outer Ring Road?

I have driven on that newly finished section of that Inner Ring Road, i.e. the new section on the south side (from Tesco towards Thaiwatsadu), the part that is full of holes and repair patches (a total disgrace to the Thai' Government that presumably paid for it), but I am actually trying to find out if they really intend to build a second ring road say a further 10kms out.

pipoz
pipoz

Re: Land size for house

Postby Sometimewoodworker » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:54 am

I think that if they do build another the section to the south may not be included it may stay as it is.
Sometimewoodworker

Previous

Return to land