Levelling

separate topics on:- measurement, puchasing, registration - Land filling, compacting and levelling - drainage and
anything else related to raw land!

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL

Re: Levelling

Postby vonked » Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:11 pm

william wrote:AS you asked the question above in my opinion you should build a little higher than the road but keep in your mind you should to arrange the water drainage system. You should also consult fro an architect.
<Please tell us where you gained your knowledge of such matters ... have you always lived in Pakistan or are you originally from Thailand? - mod>

As you can read and see in my other post in "building story" you can see that the levelling proces has been finished already.
The level is about 40 cm above the roadlevel.
A drainage system? Were do you want me to go with the exesive rainwater which is collected by a drainage system. I guess that my neighbours wouldn't be to much amused if I drain it into their garden. By the way a drainage system for a 1700 m2 property??? This is my seccond house in Thailand and my first house don't have drainage system too....works fine, even with a pond and having plenty of rain.
Don't have a clue why you think I lived in Pakistan. Please expalain! Also I don't understand why you say where I get all this knowledge. I never shared any knowledge on this forum, I only share my building story and try to learn from other expats.

Regards
vonked

Postby BKKBILL » Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:54 am

vonked,

I don't think you should put much stock in comments from someone with three posts with none of them making much sense. Seems most members feel william is here getting in a few posts to gain credibility so he/she will be able to promote other sites which is prohibited on CTH. As for the Pakistan comment think that was the moderator checking where william was posting from which seems to be Pakistan he/she then copied it into his/her comment to you.

Either I'm getting the hang of this or becoming paranoid. :lol:

Anything new on your build?
It's not who you know, it's whom you know.
BKKBILL

Postby MGV12 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:06 am

BKKBILL wrote:
Either I'm getting the hang of this or becoming paranoid. :lol:

Maybe you would like to start a new thread on that :P :wink:

Vonked: As for 'william' ... if he is a legitimate new member he will undoubtedly respond to your post. Maybe he is struggling to express himself in the English language. :)

“Some days I am an optimistic pessimist ... other days I am a pessimistic optimist”
MGV12

Postby vonked » Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:17 pm

OK BKKBill and MGV12, I understand..... to me it did sound a real weird. Anyway...I wait and see if a reply is coming from him. We will see.
vonked

Previous

Return to land