Read me before you post here

Any story related to building in the LOS, whether everything turned out hunky dory or not!

Moderators: MGV12, BKKBILL, fredlk

Read me before you post here

Postby dozer » Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:21 pm

Please post your general building experiences from anywhere in Thailand here. Note; there are regional forums, but these are for discussions only of interest in that area, so if you are looking for a bricklayer in Udon Thani post the query in the regional forums: Issan provinces - if you want to relate your overall building experiences in Udon Thani post it here! Funny story, strange occurances, anything that makes an interesting story, put it here.

If you have some questions in your post
, make a new thread out of them. Example: We have almost completed our dream house in Bangkok. The build lasted for about 4 months, ..... etc. etc. which brings me to one question. Why is it that houses here in general don't use pilings? Should they? ---> Post the questions about pilings as a separate thread in the general category.

In other words try to do only one thing with the post here, tell a story.....
dozer
Site Admin

Re: Read me before you post here

Postby spg » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:41 pm

Can I post my Indonesian build?
spg

Re: Read me before you post here

Postby MGV12 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:30 am

spg wrote:Can I post my Indonesian build?

Yes please post your build ... it will be interesting to compare with Thai builds

“Some days I am an optimistic pessimist ... other days I am a pessimistic optimist”
MGV12

Return to Your Building Story