Good to be on-site 24/6

Any story related to building in the LOS, whether everything turned out hunky dory or not!

Moderators: MGV12, BKKBILL, fredlk

Good to be on-site 24/6

Postby dozer » Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:13 pm

Feedback form From Fred
Hi Dozer, We are building with a land and home co. in Ubon Thailand, we are building a two story because of our lot size,so far we are very pleased, I used to be in the building trades as a carpet installer, worked in a lot of new homes I can pick out good and bad workmanship. One thing I found out is you have got to be on the job site 24-6, if you don't stay on top of it you might get something you don't want, and it can be hard to change later, they have one job were the owener shows up for a week then goes back to his country for 2 or 3 mos. then he wants changes, not good. we have one door frame that is splintered,they told us that the painters will fix it up I informed them that We paid for 1st quality and I wanted it replaced, they are taking care of it. We went with the concrete septic system, they put in 4 septic tanks and dug the holes just big enough to fit the rings in. Every thing they are doing is just like you said. On the good side, I look at the construction and it is just like you said. Will fill you in on more latter. Fred
dozer
Site Admin

Return to Your Building Story