very slow build between Kosumpisi and Khonkaen

Any story related to building in the LOS, whether everything turned out hunky dory or not!

Moderators: MGV12, BKKBILL, fredlk

Re: very slow build between Kosumpisi and Khonkaen

Postby Mike Judd » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:24 pm

Well a very productive 2 weeks , got all the plumbing finished and tested with a pressure pump fitted, had to re tape a few stop cocks that were dribbling a bit other wise all systems go. Got that P.P.R. piping off a treat now, I cut into a couple of runs and put taps for hoses at opposite corners of the house, plus an outside shower where the pool will go later.? Started to put in toilets , that's when you come across more of that T.I.T. seriously ! how could they tell you all the outlets are 305m.m. from the wall, the instructions that come with the product say 305m.m. in black and white with lovely pictures, get out the old tape measure and what is it,? 270 m.m. no big drama with a small gap to the wall, could have been a problem if the other way around. I got 3 matching units for the house and a cheaper one for the garage, all with that wax and Rubber ring for installing , the trouble was the cheaper one (same manufacturer) has a 100m.m.dia outlet where as all the rings are 90m.m. dia which fit the dearer ones O.K.they have a 85m.m. outlet , lucky I brought some Oz 100m.m. adapters with me that give you 20m.m. adjustment all wqys . All part of building in Thailand I know, I should be used to it by now, but I'am not ! :roll: :roll: :roll:
Mike Judd

Previous

Return to Your Building Story