pricing of CPAC truck with cement

Anything to do with prices. Raw material prices or prices for finished material (or labor such as well drilling). Project prices (how much will it cost??), etc.

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL

pricing of CPAC truck with cement

Postby henkb52 » Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:33 am

Hi Dozer,

I was wondering if anybody can tell me how much a truck with cement will cost?
And how much m2 is in a truckload?
Is it possible to get readymade concrete by truckload?

I want to speed up the building process a little and I think the cost of ready made cement will not differ much from the hand made stuff.

thanx for any info.

Greetings Henk
henkb52

CPAC how much

Postby dozer » Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:37 am

The name of the company which mixes and sells the cement is CPAC which is how it is truck delivered cement is known, ie. CPAC. It is price by the 'Q' (cubic meter) and the prices are comparable with hand mix. If you drive by the CPAC cement factories which are all over you'll notice three tanks for mixing cement, they contain sand, stone and cement. The mix proportion determines the specific application of concrete you will be applying and the price.

It is a good option if you have a large area which needs to be poured which can be prepped ahead of time. There is more consistancy in the CPAC than hand mix.

I don't know the specific price per Q, depends on the mix - but is comparable with hand mix.
dozer
Site Admin

Postby jazzman » Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:07 pm

This has all been answered now in great detail by more recent threads in the cement and concrete forum.
jazzman

Return to material prices & building costs