- tiles and coverings
- gutters and valleys
- insulation and ventilation
- soffit
- ceilings and anything related to ceiling construction and decoration

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL, pattayapope

Buying Colorbond and/or Roof tilesin or near Prachinburi

Postby Sheryl » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:51 am

Having a terrible time finding Colorbond dealer who has white color and is willing to deliver to my location.

I have already exhausted possibilities among the "authorized Bluescope dealers" but I gather other stores may also carry it so please, any suggestions would be very welcome.

Thus far within an 8 hour driving radius I have been able to find one place that will provide it but refuses -- even for extra $ - to make a site visit to advise on quantities, type of flashing etc, 1 place that will do site visit but is demanding ridicluous price (350 baht per sq m) and a slew of places that either don't have white color, or don't have it in the quantity I need.

Thanks!
Last edited by Sometimewoodworker on Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Correct title
Sheryl

Re: Buying Colorbond and/or Roof tilesin or near Prachinburi

Postby Sometimewoodworker » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:26 am

Sheryl wrote:Having a terrible time finding Colorbond dealer who has white color and is willing to deliver to my location.

I have already exhausted possibilities among the "authorized Bluescope dealers" but I gather other stores may also carry it so please, any suggestions would be very welcome.

Thus far within an 8 hour driving radius I have been able to find one place that will provide it but refuses -- even for extra $ - to make a site visit to advise on quantities, type of flashing etc, 1 place that will do site visit but is demanding ridicluous price (350 baht per sq m) and a slew of places that either don't have white color, or don't have it in the quantity I need.

Thanks!

How big is your roof?

I know of at least two Bangkok companies who will supply you, and depending on the roof size (it needs to be big enough) send a team to install it. One is "Steel And Solar Roof Co.,Ltd. (SSR) Formally Intertech" info@steelandsolarroof.co.th
They have been used by quite a few people myself included.

I don't have the contact details at the moment for the other company, I can PM them to you later.

Also the 350 Baht a sqm for flashing could be about right though it's usually priced per linner meter.
Sometimewoodworker

Re: Buying Colorbond and/or Roof tilesin or near Prachinburi

Postby Sheryl » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:11 pm

Thanks, I will try them. I already have a team of contractors for installation, it is the dealer that is the problem.

The 350 sq meter was not for flashing it was for the main panels. Compared to 270 sq/meter elsewhere.
Sheryl

Return to roofing