Greetings from Pattaya

A blurb about who you are an your interest in Thai real estate.

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL

Greetings from Pattaya

Postby Cityboy » Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:18 am

Hi

My name is Mal, from the UK, but have lived in the LOS for nearly 32 years, 19 years in Pattaya and 13 years in Udon, from where my wife of 20 plus years hails.
Was good mates with Pattaya Pope since the eighties and have checked out this site on and off through the years.
Over the last 25 years or so I have built 2 houses, renovated and converted a double shop house into a bar/hotel in Udon and built 5 houses and several "out buildings" on two different plots of land in East Pattaya.
I have recently sold 2 of these houses and am now looking to build the final retirement home on a 2 rai plot I have been sitting on for a couple of years.
It has been about 8 years since I finished my last project in which time I am sure there have been a lot of new innovations/materials introduced.
So will be looking for advice/information over the coming months and maybe I can be of help to others.
I'm an analogue man in a digital world so replies may take a while, as I'm still not completely comfortable with this new fangled interweb thingy.

Cheers
Cityboy

Return to Introduce Yourself