Life After CTH

Any expat related issue or comment.

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL

Life After CTH

Postby weescotsguy66 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:58 pm

So what are the plans for life after CTH when it closes down end of the month, what are others using how good is it and what internet speed / package are you using, I just bought a Kodi type box but still struggling with it.
weescotsguy66

Re: Life After CTH

Postby MGV12 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:51 pm

weescotsguy66 wrote:So what are the plans for life after CTH when it closes down end of the month, what are others using how good is it and what internet speed / package are you using, I just bought a Kodi type box but still struggling with it.

Depends what your needs are ... why you had CTH.

If you want EFL ... and have no problem being ripped off ... then True now have it.

I have ExPat TV and find it good for UK programmes [mostly] ,,, MOTD and F1 on Channel4 does me. Reasonable value if it suits @ 600B a month. They say a steady 3/4Mb will handle it but I would suggest a bit more.

I like Kodi ... loaded Exodus [loads of info online and YouTube how-to] tons of movies and series ... both current and past. Free and legal.

Hard to say what internet speed you need to watch any of this. We have 3BB FO which they claim is a minimum of 30Mb >>>100Mb. In truth internet here is on a suck-it-and-see basis ... as quoted and speedtest-ed results don't tell the whole story.

Chok dee

“Some days I am an optimistic pessimist ... other days I am a pessimistic optimist”
MGV12

Return to general