Metal Doors

Information about windows and doors.

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL

Metal Doors

Postby pipoz » Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:51 pm

Hi

Has anyone come across a Thai Company or Outlet (Bangkok or even closer to Udon Thani) that makes a pair of Metal Doors, similar to the picture below.

If so I would appreciate any leads as to where I might buy a set.

pipoz
Attachments
Metal Steel Doors.jpg
Metal Steel Doors
User avatar
pipoz
 
Posts: 1917
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:41 pm
Location: Udon Thani Sometimes

Re: Metal Doors

Postby Sometimewoodworker » Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:39 pm

pipoz wrote:Hi

Has anyone come across a Thai Company or Outlet (Bangkok or even closer to Udon Thani) that makes a pair of Metal Doors, similar to the picture below.

If so I would appreciate any leads as to where I might buy a set.

pipoz


Almost certainly your builder and welder know the place in Udon that makes or stocks them. We will be needing one door soon and they have the information.
Sometimewoodworker
 
Posts: 1853
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:22 pm
Location: Non Sa-At / Tokyo

Re: Metal Doors

Postby pipoz » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:39 pm

Sometimewoodworker wrote:
pipoz wrote:Hi

Has anyone come across a Thai Company or Outlet (Bangkok or even closer to Udon Thani) that makes a pair of Metal Doors, similar to the picture below.

If so I would appreciate any leads as to where I might buy a set.

pipoz


Almost certainly your builder and welder know the place in Udon that makes or stocks them. We will be needing one door soon and they have the information.


Unfortunately my Builder is me, with effectively Day Labour :roll: And my Welder, well he just a local who lives 500m away, but knows how to weld.

That leaves me asking myself the question, as to where to find them??

I might have to visit an Industrial Factory under construction and see if they have any steel doors being installed :D

pipoz
User avatar
pipoz
 
Posts: 1917
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:41 pm
Location: Udon Thani Sometimes

Re: Metal Doors

Postby Sometimewoodworker » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:57 pm

pipoz wrote:
Sometimewoodworker wrote:
pipoz wrote:Hi

Has anyone come across a Thai Company or Outlet (Bangkok or even closer to Udon Thani) that makes a pair of Metal Doors, similar to the picture below.

If so I would appreciate any leads as to where I might buy a set.

pipoz


Almost certainly your builder and welder know the place in Udon that makes or stocks them. We will be needing one door soon and they have the information.


Unfortunately my Builder is me, with effectively Day Labour :roll: And my Welder, well he just a local who lives 500m away, but knows how to weld.

That leaves me asking myself the question, as to where to find them??

I might have to visit an Industrial Factory under construction and see if they have any steel doors being installed :D

pipoz

Your builder (for your workshop) is Ban Boon 2012 and your welder (he built the coffee shop then rebuilt it for you) is Long Meon. They are the ones we will be getting our information from when we get our one.
Sometimewoodworker
 
Posts: 1853
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:22 pm
Location: Non Sa-At / Tokyo

Re: Metal Doors

Postby pipoz » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:58 pm

pipoz[/quote]
Your builder (for your workshop) is Ban Boon 2012 and your welder (he built the coffee shop then rebuilt it for you) is Long Meon. They are the ones we will be getting our information from when we get our one.[/quote]

Thanks, I had all but forgotten about them. Must be going senile :o

I actually have to get him back to do a few things to the Workshop, that he forgot to do. Will do that when I arrive in September

pipoz
User avatar
pipoz
 
Posts: 1917
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:41 pm
Location: Udon Thani Sometimes


Return to windows and doors

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest