Hi

A blurb about who you are an your interest in Thai real estate.

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL

Hi

Postby Caps » Thu May 26, 2016 12:26 pm

Hi all
My name is Wayne, not quite 50. From the UK. Stopped working in Nov 2014. Traveled in Northern Thailand and Laos for a couple of months. Met my TGF in a restaurant. We have been together since Jan 2015. Living in BKK at the moment in an apartment as she still works here but planning on starting to build next year on her parents land in Isaan, Chum Phae area (knockdown and re build). I have about 1 million baht and a pension so I hope I can do some good with it. Then I hope to life a peaceful, quiet life rather than working myself to death. :) Glad I found this site, very interesting, a minefield of info.

Cheers
Caps

Re: Hi

Postby MGV12 » Thu May 26, 2016 1:24 pm

Welcome Wayne ... always good to have some more Brits to counterbalance those Aussies!

If you have time on your hands you can learn a lot from reading the build stories. Any questions you have it's likely that someone will have the answer,

Chok dee

“Some days I am an optimistic pessimist ... other days I am a pessimistic optimist”
MGV12

Postby BKKBILL » Thu May 26, 2016 3:54 pm

Welcome aboard, As you say "a minefield of info" that minefield part is certainly correct. :mrgreen:
It's not who you know, it's whom you know.
BKKBILL

Postby Caps » Thu May 26, 2016 4:13 pm

Thanks Guys

Wayne
Caps

Return to Introduce Yourself