Very good Thai electrical contractors

Ang Thon, Ayutthaya, Chai Nat, Kanchanaburi, Lop Buri, Nakhon Nayok, Nakhon Pathom, Nonthaburi, Pathum Thani, Phetchaburi, Prachuap Khiri Khan (Hua Hin and Cha-am), Ratchaburi, Samut Prakan, Samut Sakhon, Samut Songkhram, Saraburi, Sing Buri, Suphan Buri

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL

Very good Thai electrical contractors

Postby Mr James » Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:49 pm

We have built a few projects in and around Hua Hin. Recently we used a new Electrical firm who we heard had a good reputation. They wired our small resort of 8 bungalows , 1 big house and a restaurant in just a week. They were quite reasonably priced and the quality is superb. I would really recommend them to anyone building new projects or refurbishing old buildings. The electrical work complies 100% with all the new safety regulations which are coming in. 3 pin sockets, proper earthing and european safety ethics.
If anyone would like be to put you in contact then reply or email me on <mod - removed email > . I will email you my phone number later if required.
Mr James

Re: Very good Thai electrical contractors

Postby Palisurfer » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:24 am

I'd to get their info please!

Mr James wrote:We have built a few projects in and around Hua Hin. Recently we used a new Electrical firm who we heard had a good reputation. They wired our small resort of 8 bungalows , 1 big house and a restaurant in just a week. They were quite reasonably priced and the quality is superb. I would really recommend them to anyone building new projects or refurbishing old buildings. The electrical work complies 100% with all the new safety regulations which are coming in. 3 pin sockets, proper earthing and european safety ethics.
If anyone would like be to put you in contact then reply or email me on exp@home.in.th . I will email you my phone number later if required.
Palisurfer

Postby BKKBILL » Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:27 pm

Again as RR has very clearly stated :? If you are planning to build it might be a good idea to read a few of our building threads.

Roger Ramjet wrote:Pallsurfer,
You're going about this build the wrong way. Check the dates that people posted their last post/reply.
You should be getting three separate quotes from separate builders. Few people here recommend builders. Even less recommend one when they have just 3 or 4 posts.
It's not who you know, it's whom you know.
BKKBILL

Postby jazzman » Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:38 pm

Bet those electricians aren't using push-in connectors......
How to build a $20,000 / £14,000 house and a $???? MOTEL Updated 21 March 09 - with BOQ and costs
Don't let this happen in YOUR house.
jazzman

Postby BKKBILL » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:12 pm

jazzman wrote:Bet those electricians aren't using push-in connectors......

:roll:
It's not who you know, it's whom you know.
BKKBILL

Return to Central Region (including Cha-am and Hua Hin)