Tryba windows advice

Information about windows and doors.

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL

Tryba windows advice

Postby tuffy » Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:09 am

We are looking at Tryba PVC windows to use in our new build and I was hoping I could get some opinions of the quality of their product, service, price etc.
If you have used these or dealt with them could you please give me your opinion.
tuffy

Re: Tryba windows advice

Postby Mike Judd » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:17 am

You would have to get some advice from some-one who has used P.V.C. I would think. But my Window guy here in Oz said that his experience with them was that the steel inside tends to rust out with condensation all of the time. Maybe they have solved that problem over there with the extreme heat on the plastic that it has to take.
Mike Judd

Postby tuffy » Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:13 am

Mike Judd wrote:You would have to get some advice from some-one who has used P.V.C. I would think. But my Window guy here in Oz said that his experience with them was that the steel inside tends to rust out with condensation all of the time. Maybe they have solved that problem over there with the extreme heat on the plastic that it has to take.

Thanks for the reply that is something i will have to look into.

I was hoping someone in the Pattaya area could give me their experience with this company.
tuffy

Postby jazzman » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:48 am

If you are in Pattaya, check out the Tyssen PVC doors and windows by WrVinyl. I believe Attila used them on his house.
How to build a $20,000 / £14,000 house and a $???? MOTEL Updated 21 March 09 - with BOQ and costs
Don't let this happen in YOUR house.
jazzman

Return to windows and doors