Building a School

General feedback on the blog, forum or main site. Gripes or kudos, put them here. But please do not start topics or new threads on building and construction of houses.

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL

Building a School

Postby dozer » Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:46 am

Feedback from EVAN: I found your site very interesting. I went through a lot of the same processes back in May of this year when I built a school in Nakhon Nayok. I think that is how you spell it. Anyways, I noticed that the Thai construction workers will take shortcuts to get things done regardless if it is done unsafe or built with quality to last more then 5-10 years. I had 3 translators with me when I was building the school. Thank god for that because If I wasn't able to communicate with the construction workers to make sure they understood how the school was to be built, it probably would've fallen down by now. hahaha I think after working with them they now have a higher standard for their own work. I know for sure I taught them a lot of things about construction which they didn't know before. All in all excellent site, I know it will help a lot of people. Thanks for the great read.
dozer
Site Admin

Return to coolthaihouse feedback