web site comments, looking for builder in bkk

Moderators: MGV12, BKKBILL, Sometimewoodworker

Attila

Re: Take the rise and shine

Post by Attila »

robint wrote::D

Morning hun
hmm, hun? You never heard about the holy Attila, bishop of Zamora, obviously. Zamora is in Spain. No huns there yet, unfortunately. Oktober 5 is his day.
robint wrote: I really hate the smell it leaves on the breath. I told my duckling I wouldnt kiss her if she ate "Mengda". I guess thats why she like that dish so much
:shock:
Yeah, first they work for "Mengda" and then they need to eat "Mengda", but sometimes in the reverse order. Both a tad disgusting, isn't it?
cruzing

Re: TV

Post by cruzing »

the limey wrote:
cruzing wrote:
the limey wrote:cruzing, I think in this case tv= transvestite.
Well in that case I guess he would know.
hmmmm, did God take out the humourous side of you at birth? Or was this just a natural build up of things in your life? I take it your most defineately not English, are you German perchance?
I don't know what I said that would make you say that. :? I guess my mind just doesn't travel your direction. If you mean am I from Germany, no. do you have to be british to have a sense of humor? :o or just your kind of humor??? :)
the limey

Post by the limey »

Well we have all seen the American soaps that are supposed to be humorous, and I'm sure they are to a 12 year old retard, but British humour is obviously the best :D
Attila

Post by Attila »

the limey wrote:Well we have all seen the American soaps that are supposed to be humorous, and I'm sure they are to a 12 year old retard, but British humour is obviously the best :D
... you ain't seen nothin yet, babe :lol:
It's a big big world out there :wink:
cruzing

Post by cruzing »

the limey wrote:Well we have all seen the American soaps that are supposed to be humorous, and I'm sure they are to a 12 year old retard, but British humour is obviously the best :D
Think you're mistaken about soaps supposing to be humorous. Sitcoms maybe. Old british tv I like: Fawlty towers, my fav Are you being served, and are you being served again. I really like Michael Palon (sp?) :D
There's a couple more, but I haven't seen them in over two years, so I've forgotten. :cry:

cruzing
the limey

Post by the limey »

Cruzing

keep an eye out for "the office" english version not american watered down version, and anything that has the name "Only fools and horses" on it, hey and don't forget Mr Bean is English :)
Boon Mee

Post by Boon Mee »

My two cents - this forum does not need to stoop to the level we encounter on Thai Visa or Asia Expat or The Bear Pit. All good forums but this one is focused on Construction in LOS and that's what we talk about here.

Mr. Bean humor (contridiction in terms there) don't seem appropriate on CTH. Of course, Dozer is the boss here but that's my view... :?
Boon Mee

Post by Boon Mee »

Boon Mee wrote:My two cents - this forum does not need to stoop to the level we encounter on Thai Visa or Asia Expat or The Bear Pit. All good forums but this one is focused on Construction in LOS and that's what we talk about here.

Mr. Bean humor (contridiction in terms there) don't seem appropriate on CTH. Of course, Dozer is the boss here but that's my view... :?
Should be 'contradiction' - haven't found the edit button yet... 8)
Attila

Post by Attila »

Boon Mee wrote:My two cents - this forum does not need to stoop to the level we encounter on Thai Visa or Asia Expat or The Bear Pit. All good forums but this one is focused on Construction in LOS and that's what we talk about here.

It's 4 cents now.
Nothing to add :!:
robint

Humus? or just another pile of ****

Post by robint »

:D

I like jewish humour already

Well, one thing you need plenty of is good humour in the LOS because your patience will often be sorely tempted

I suggest Mr D has a special topic entitled "Builders humour" or "Concrete tales" whatever?

dozer
Site Admin

humor in LOS

Post by dozer »

let's try to keep the construction category more on topic and I'll be adding some categories in the Expat life for the humorous stuff.
teletiger

Post by teletiger »

'Ere, 'oos castigating farmers?.... Limey...that bull of yours needs a tutu.
regards
marklatham

Post by marklatham »

That cruizing woman is a dickhead,all over the world building workers call a spade a fu#king shovel.
Is she serious?
Or is she just taking the piss?
teletiger

Post by teletiger »

No Mark, she's not. Maybe in her life she's been shielded from such ignorant remarks. We boys can take your shite, of course. Mr & Mrs Cruzing's input into this forum are based on actual experience and as such are valued by us.
If in future you could base your remarks on construction issues we would be appreciative.
regards
Attila

Post by Attila »

marklatham wrote:That cruizing woman is a dickhead,all over the world building workers call a spade a fu#king shovel.
Is she serious?
Or is she just taking the piss?
Eh Up..........who rattled your cage? Anyway, you produced a nice example for a vacuous comment :wink: