Keeping a tab on things

Any expat related issue or comment.

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL

Keeping a tab on things

Postby MGV12 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:41 pm

I am not American and therefore have never been diagnosed with ADHD. However, as I have a tendency to keep dozens of tabs open on my 'internet access device' I could well be on medication ... :wink: ... bookmarks and history take too much time. I was recommended to 'The Great Suspender' and it works great for me as it puts tabs to sleep [no power-sucking cpu activity] until you arose them with a click. May only work on Google Chrome ?????????

“Some days I am an optimistic pessimist ... other days I am a pessimistic optimist”
MGV12

Re: Keeping a tab on things

Postby schuimpge » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:31 pm

Well..just in case..I got a great doctor if you develop a headache from keeping tabs....

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-m5NvP_bya0
schuimpge

Postby MGV12 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:00 am

schuimpge wrote:Well..just in case..I got a great doctor if you develop a headache from keeping tabs....

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-m5NvP_bya0

I"ll keep that in mind ... did it work for you?

“Some days I am an optimistic pessimist ... other days I am a pessimistic optimist”
MGV12

Postby schuimpge » Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:03 am

Well.. Normally I'm too drunk to notice when my wife starts doing that, including some foreign language and throwing things at me... :lol:
And given the headache I then typically have the next morning..I'd say it doesn't really work... Lol
Cheers,
Luc
schuimpge

Return to general