Pushing the boundaries ... are you?

Any expat related issue or comment.

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL

Re: Pushing the boundaries ... are you?

Postby Roger Ramjet » Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:05 pm

MGV12 wrote:Where did you read that the laboratory is hundreds of kilometres from the lift shaft?

MGV12,
You're not playing the game correctly.
This was the question:
Roger Ramjet wrote:And like Professor Brian Cox I can tell you that they need to change their vehicles ever 18 months because of rust.....True or false?
Roger Ramjet

Postby MGV12 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:22 am

Roger Ramjet wrote:
MGV12 wrote:Where did you read that the laboratory is hundreds of kilometres from the lift shaft?

MGV12,
You're not playing the game correctly.
This was the question:
Roger Ramjet wrote:And like Professor Brian Cox I can tell you that they need to change their vehicles ever 18 months because of rust.....True or false?

It's not a game RR ... these scientists are doing very serious studies that could affect the future of humankind :P

You're not playing 'Would I Lie to You' correctly: one side does not raise a subject and then the other side ask them [true or lie] questions on it. :roll: I will however play along .. :) .. as the subject is the STFC Laboratory [not the mine operator Cleveland Potash Limited] then I say it's false .... or a lie!

“Some days I am an optimistic pessimist ... other days I am a pessimistic optimist”
MGV12

Postby Roger Ramjet » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:31 am

Roger Ramjet

Previous

Return to general