At last ....

Any expat related issue or comment.

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL

At last ....

Postby fredlk » Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:59 am

.... someone has invented what I have been wanting for a long time, a FindMyiPhone for dogs, wallets, motorbikes, etcetera.
I have already ordered 5 and thought I should share it with those people who like me who have always wanted to be able to track their dog's movements.
I am not advertising.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-30657346
and
http://www.thetrackr.com/
fredlk

Re: At last ....

Postby Shastadad » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:34 am

Fred, I don't know why you would want those for your little darlings, if there is a commotion that is where they are, if everything is quiet and serene they are sleeping :D

What more would you want to know ? :lol:

I on the other hand would like two of these so that I can keep track of my phone and my car keys :oops:
Shastadad

Postby fredlk » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:51 am

Shastadad wrote:Fred, I don't know why you would want those for your little darlings, if there is a commotion that is where they are, if everything is quiet and serene they are sleeping :D

What more would you want to know ?

I take them everywhere unleashed and in the long grass I often lose them for a while so it would be nice to know where they are so I needn't stress about them having been kidnapped ... again.
And on the beach Eddy usually does a runner because there are so many children he can go and talk to. He LOVES small children.
So I keep running after him but he can keep going and I can't and it's a long long way from Bang Saray to the Royal Cliff. :lol:
fredlk

Postby Roger Ramjet » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:38 am

I wonder if they'd work for water meters?
I know where everything is, unless my wife or daughter move it. I wonder if it could find my car key, I've lost it.
Roger Ramjet

Return to general