Bus from Airport Bangkok to Kolat

Any expat related issue or comment.

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL

Bus from Airport Bangkok to Kolat

Postby Super8man » Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:09 am

Is it possible to get a bus from the new airport in Bangkok to Nakorn Ratchasima (Korat) with out going in to Bangkok.
Best Wishes

David & No Tik now so sad
Super8man

Re: Bus from Airport Bangkok to Kolat

Postby pattayapope » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:46 pm

David I moved your post to general section for posts not related to building hope you dont mind. Good to see you are still looking at the site not seen any post from you in a while.
PP :D
pattayapope

Postby Super8man » Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:06 pm

Sadly having a few family problems over the last few months, so not visited here too much. I hope to visit Thai in November to see the in-laws. If we work though our problems Tik's sister wants too buy some land next door to where the house is now, she wants to have a shop. Its where I always fancied to build. We would share the land cost and our home would be behind the shop.

It would just be me this year that's why I want to see if you can get a bus from the new airport.

Best Wishes.
Best Wishes

Super8man

Postby MGV12 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:21 pm

Super8man wrote:Sadly having a few family problems over the last few months, so not visited here too much. I hope to visit Thai in November to see the in-laws. If we work though our problems Tik's sister wants too buy some land next door to where the house is now, she wants to have a shop. Its where I always fancied to build. We would share the land cost and our home would be behind the shop.

It would just be me this year that's why I want to see if you can get a bus from the new airport.

Best Wishes.

Hi David

Not aware of a 'new' airport ... are we talking about the resurgence of Don Muang?

Not my area but this may [or may not] help ..... http://www.thailandee.com/eng/transport ... ratchasima

“Some days I am an optimistic pessimist ... other days I am a pessimistic optimist”
MGV12

Postby Super8man » Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:32 pm

No its not Don Muang when I say 'new' its this one Suvarnabhumi Airport. Thanks for the link looks useful.
Best Wishes

Super8man

Postby BKKBILL » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:18 pm

Probably easiest from Mo Chit Northern/Northeastern Bus Terminal . No need to consult a timetable: buses leave Bangkok for Korat several times an hour 24 hours a day. Go to the top floor of the terminal building and buy your ticket at window 40, 49, 50, 52 or 53.
It's not who you know, it's whom you know.
BKKBILL

Postby Super8man » Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:41 pm

That's the one I wanted Mo Chit. Recall now been a few times over the years, but not since 2010 on bus.

My plan is Bangkok straight to Kolat, and have a couple of nights there then on to in-laws. Think I would try the free bus airport to airport, then taxi to Mo Chit, but not 100% sure

Thanks.
Best Wishes

Super8man

Return to general