The reason we do it all for!

Any expat related issue or comment.

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL

The reason we do it all for!

Postby vanda » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:26 am

Well that faithful day finally arrived on the 18th of July, the birth of my son Logan. If he so chooses, he could potentially be one of the best builders in Thailand, he will have been trained in Australia :-)
Finally starting to get more sleep, but my partner is off her feet due to the C section, so I'm filling in. Hope all is well out there fellas, I've also included a photo of our little miracle.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
vanda

Re: The reason we do it all for!

Postby MGV12 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:21 am

vanda wrote:Well that faithful day finally arrived on the 18th of July, the birth of my son Logan. If he so chooses, he could potentially be one of the best builders in Thailand, he will have been trained in Australia :-)
Finally starting to get more sleep, but my partner is off her feet due to the C section, so I'm filling in. Hope all is well out there fellas, I've also included a photo of our little miracle.

Many congratulations.

“Some days I am an optimistic pessimist ... other days I am a pessimistic optimist”
MGV12

Postby schuimpge » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:52 am

Congrats, it's the best thing that can happen to you.. Enjoy and good luck to you..
Luc
schuimpge

Postby Roger Ramjet » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:40 am

Congratulations. Where are the cigars?
Roger Ramjet

Postby Ians » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:47 pm

Congrats, we need a few more Aussie builders, sparkies, plumbers etc. keep up the good work :D .
Ians

Return to general