Termite Control Companies in Pattaya Area

General construction topics - basically anything to do with building not covered in other topics.

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL, pattayapope

Termite Control Companies in Pattaya Area

Postby ptty97 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:00 pm

New to this forum but after reviewing the many posts there is obviously a wealth of information and experience out there. I hope to be able to tap that with my question on Termite Control Companies. I found termites inside my house. It is a large house (about 250 sqm) about 13 yrs old. I've talked to two pest control companies (Chonburi Pest Control and UCS Services). I got quotes of B6500 and B30,000. The Chonburi company presentation was weak but the UCS was professional and had english handouts explaining what they did. Has anyone had experiences with either company or can recommend another. What type of cost should I be looking at? Thanks in advance for any information.
ptty97

Re: Termite Control Companies in Pattaya Area

Postby 12mike » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:33 pm

ptty97 wrote:New to this forum but after reviewing the many posts there is obviously a wealth of information and experience out there. I hope to be able to tap that with my question on . I found termites inside my house. It is a large house (about 250 sqm) about 13 yrs old. I've talked to two pest control companies (Chonburi Pest Control and UCS Services). I got quotes of B6500 and B30,000. The Chonburi company presentation was weak but the UCS was professional and had english handouts explaining what they did. Has anyone had experiences with either company or can recommend another. What type of cost should I be looking at? Thanks in advance for any information.

Hello ptty97,
I used "Termite Tech" and their services are too good in affordable price. If you want to contact, then here is their address and phone number.
[Promotional details removed - mod]
12mike

Postby Sometimewoodworker » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:05 pm

12mike wrote:
ptty97 wrote:New to this forum but after reviewing the many posts there is obviously a wealth of information and experience out there. I hope to be able to tap that with my question on . I found termites inside my house. It is a large house (about 250 sqm) about 13 yrs old. I've talked to two pest control companies (Chonburi Pest Control and UCS Services). I got quotes of B6500 and B30,000. The Chonburi company presentation was weak but the UCS was professional and had english handouts explaining what they did. Has anyone had experiences with either company or can recommend another. What type of cost should I be looking at? Thanks in advance for any information.

Hello ptty97,
I used "Termite Tech" and their services are too good in affordable price.

You realise that you are answering a post that is 6 years old??? :wink: :oops:

Though the information could help someone else
Sometimewoodworker

Postby BKKBILL » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:52 pm

:mrgreen:
It's not who you know, it's whom you know.
BKKBILL

Postby edward137 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:13 am

12mike wrote:
ptty97 wrote:New to this forum but after reviewing the many posts there is obviously a wealth of information and experience out there. I hope to be able to tap that with my question on . I found termites inside my house. It is a large house (about 250 sqm) about 13 yrs old. I've talked to two pest control companies (Chonburi Pest Control and UCS Services). I got quotes of B6500 and B30,000. The Chonburi company presentation was weak but the UCS was professional and had english handouts explaining what they did. Has anyone had experiences with either Pest control Sydney or can recommend another. What type of cost should I be looking at? Thanks in advance for any information.

Hello ptty97,
I used "Termite Tech" and their services are too good in affordable price. If you want to contact, then here is their address and phone number.

Hi Mike,
Did you check the certification of both the companies are they authorized or not??....
edward137

Postby flick456 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:32 pm

Hello..
Dreadful little creature
<irrelevant Australian promotional material removed - Mod>
flick456

Return to general