Carpenter Joiner Tradesman

Anything to do with wood or woodworking for example, DIY woodworking, Construction techniques using wood, etc.

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL, pattayapope, Attila

Carpenter Joiner Tradesman

Postby pipoz » Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:54 pm

Hi, looking for a talented Carpenters-Joiners in the Udon Thani area or someone prepared to travel to Udon Thani, who may be interested in installing a number of Casement Window Units and No Door Assemblies, in about next few months?

All the Window Units and Door Assemblies are to be premadein a factory and delivered to UdonThani as complete as possible. Where hardware can be fittted in the factory it will be. All will be pre-glazed.

Like all timber-carpentry work, other than the actual/initial fixing of the frames into the wall openings, there is always need for some other minor work when fitting the doors and windows panels, to adjust the hardware and gaps etc, that really needs to be done by a qualified trade carpenter-joiner on site.

If you know of anyone or have used someone in the past, that knows what he is doing, I would appreciate it if you can put me in touch with them.

PS I don't want a guy with an axe or power saw :roll:

pipoz
pipoz

Re: Carpenter Joiner Tradesman

Postby pipoz » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:58 pm

pipoz wrote:Hi, looking for a talented Carpenters-Joiners in the Udon Thani area or someone prepared to travel to Udon Thani, who may be interested in installing a number of Casement Window Units and No Door Assemblies, in about next few months?

All the Window Units and Door Assemblies are to be premadein a factory and delivered to UdonThani as complete as possible. Where hardware can be fittted in the factory it will be. All will be pre-glazed.

Like all timber-carpentry work, other than the actual/initial fixing of the frames into the wall openings, there is always need for some other minor work when fitting the doors and windows panels, to adjust the hardware and gaps etc, that really needs to be done by a qualified trade carpenter-joiner on site.

If you know of anyone or have used someone in the past, that knows what he is doing, I would appreciate it if you can put me in touch with them.

PS I don't want a guy with an axe or power saw :roll:
pipoz

Still looking, any takers. Need to fit 9 No of these, in 9 No holes. 8)

pipoz
Attachments
0 IMG-20150613-WA0021.jpg
0 IMG-20150613-WA0021
pipoz

Return to wood and woodworking