Chicory

Observations, thoughts and your stories about living in Thailand, share them here. 'My life in Thailand' or 'Observations on Living in Thailand'.

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL, pattayapope

Chicory

Postby Sunpax » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:48 pm

Do they sell any chicory roots to drink here in Thailand ?

Thanks
Sunpax

Re: Chicory

Postby Sunpax » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:32 pm

No answer !!!

Well I drink 3 earl grey tea by day...and now I want to reduce by 2 ..but in the evening i really like to drink something warm,
but without any cafeine

mint..or some other plants tea are not for every day

in moment i dring some cinamon tea....but ! its also something who give too much energie :roll:

Chicory will be perfect
Sunpax

Postby MGV12 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:14 am

Have you tried this? http://www.webmd.com/sleep-disorders/gu ... c-overview Very popular as a late evening beverage.

“Some days I am an optimistic pessimist ... other days I am a pessimistic optimist”
MGV12

Postby Sunpax » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:55 pm

Chamomille :( yeurk ..i am not sick and not have probléme to sleep and if i had..valerian is more stronger ;))

I am an "expert" in plants health (40 years study )...i take care and cure almost every thing with plants !!!

I don't take any man made chimistry copy molecule medecine ! mean nothing wrong with antibio and so strongs medecines when need you need !!!

but I am more like chinese i take medecines before to be sick ( 90 % of times is work)

before in China...a good doctor was the one with NO sick patients !

I really believe in preventive medecine :idea:
Sunpax

Postby Mike Judd » Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:50 pm

Yes Western Doctors can be a bit eager to give you their latest drug supplied by Pharmaceutical companies. The other thing that annoys me in the odd time that I do go to a Doctor, is their first words are usually "What's wrong with you" to which I reply, "I was rather hoping you could tell me " ?
Mike Judd

Postby MGV12 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:17 pm

As with building a house ... preventing things from going wrong in the first place [or at least endeavouring to] is the way to go. When doctors started to prescribe antibiotics for virus infections ... when they have already lost much of their effectiveness in treating bacterial infections ... it became blatantly obvious that they had admitted defeat in causal treatment and were merely trying to mask symptoms; or [sad to say] simply get patients out of their consulting rooms. There is an excellent Chinese doctor near the Night Bazaar in Chiang Mai and I know of many who have benefited by consulting him ... including me.

“Some days I am an optimistic pessimist ... other days I am a pessimistic optimist”
MGV12

Return to Life in Thailand