Presents for Christmas 2017

Tempted to post some off topic material in the Building Forums....... Want to talk about football, your neighbor's dog or exchange friendly barbs with other members?? Start your conversations here!!!

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL

Presents for Christmas 2017

Postby Kolac » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:06 am

Most of the time we don’t buy presents for Christmas because we don’t have time for present hunting. Well, it was like that, but this year I actually have the time for that so I want to surprise my family with presents. I know what I will buy for my wife, but I have no idea for kids. Do you know any cool gadget or game table or something like that?
Kolac

Re: Presents for Christmas 2017

Postby Roger Ramjet » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:54 pm

Kolac wrote:Do you know any cool gadget or game table or something like that?

A drum kit for the boys and a motorized pram for the girls. Some girls even like pinball machines and snooker tables or an indoor shooting range. :lol: Beats the crap out of the usual junk and don't forget to throw buffalo crap on the roof so you can tell them that was what Rudolph left as his calling card. Or you could buy them a Kevin Bloody Wilson CD (his christmas songs are on Youtube) Hey Santa Claus is by far the best, but I'm biased. :D :D
Roger Ramjet

Postby Kolac » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:20 pm

Yes, if I want to spend the entire month on the couch I could get him drums XD I don't have room for snooker, I think I will go with the foosball table. You know that one without legs, you can put on the table or on the floor. I don't want to spend too much money and they will play with it for 4 days. I have found one on this site, it is called Sport Squad FX40. It says it is a good piece for the kids and beginners and I don't think my kids played it before.
Kolac

Postby Roger Ramjet » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:38 pm

Kolac wrote:but this year I actually have the time for that so I want to surprise my family with presents.

Pity it comes all the way from a European country and I can't see it being very popular after the first 10 minutes for the other half of the world. You could always put Marco Pierre White as one goalie and Gordon Ramsay at the other end and use meat balls for footballs. :lol:
Roger Ramjet

Return to Friendly Banter