Vehicles you've owned! Plus other vehicle stuff.

Tempted to post some off topic material in the Building Forums....... Want to talk about football, your neighbor's dog or exchange friendly barbs with other members?? Start your conversations here!!!

Moderator: MGV12

Re: Vehicles you've owned! Plus other vehicle stuff.

Postby Roger Ramjet » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:45 am

Roger Ramjet

Postby pipoz » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:00 pm

Saying goodbye to the Duc

Complete service from one hole to another, new battery, new fuel pump & new tires at a cost of TB 76,500 and now up she for sale for USD 7200 or TB 252,000

Someone will get themselves a nice bike and possibly kill themselves a month later :roll:

pipoz
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pipoz

Postby Roger Ramjet » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:58 am

An unusual day in F1. http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-06-26/d ... tion=sport
I'm pleased Australia's Daniel R (Honey badger) has introduced a new word into the Australian language (shoey) and his American mate partook of the champers with him after the race.
Hamilton wants to fight Vettel "like a man", which might prove interesting and I think the UFC could arrange a bout at the end of the F1 schedule. My money would be on Vettel because, well, I just don't like Hamilton. :lol: :lol:
I think the Honey Badger might have paid Vettel to run into Hamilton behind the safety car, but who can tell in F1.
I do wish Renault would fix their engine so that it is as fast as Mercedes and Ferrari, nothing is more embarrassing than watching the three cars on the straight, with the Renault powered Red Bull acting as though it is only running on two cylinders, with Mercedes and Ferrari flashing past at 30 Kph more than the tired old Renault motor. At least it makes it to the end of the race, sometimes, this season.
Roger Ramjet

Previous

Return to Friendly Banter