hi from me

A blurb about who you are an your interest in Thai real estate.

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL

hi from me

Postby oldschool » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:43 pm

Hi i am introducing myself after a couple of years browsing this site and reading different information. my name is steve,i have recently built a house for teerak and for when i retire in ban khon yang,near kok khamin. i think i spelt them correctly. i originaly come from new zealand but have been living in perth australia for the past 30 years , i am a carpenter by trade and work at my own buisness.I will at some stage be posting my storey on my build with some pics as time permits.hope you all enjoy. cheers .
oldschool

Re: hi from me

Postby pipoz » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:36 pm

Welcome old-school. Tried to find your area on Google map but it didn't want to show me. How far is it from Udon Thani
pipoz

Postby Sometimewoodworker » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:53 pm

pipoz wrote:Welcome old-school. Tried to find your area on Google map but it didn't want to show me. How far is it from Udon Thani

I would guess it is around 17° 20' 20" N, 102° 4' 29" E /Ban Khon Yang, so near Loe
Sometimewoodworker

Postby oldschool » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:04 pm

Its about 2hrs or so by bus to udon, approx a 30-40min drive to loei city. i hired a car a couple of years ago and drove from udon but didn't really judge the distance as we were stopping at a friends house for a night and a few beers,also was my first driving experience here.most enjoyable.
oldschool

Postby pipoz » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:37 pm

oldschool wrote:Its about 2hrs or so by bus to udon, approx a 30-40min drive to loei city. i hired a car a couple of years ago and drove from udon but didn't really judge the distance as we were stopping at a friends house for a night and a few beers,also was my first driving experience here.most enjoyable.

You need to get out on the town more often :lol:

Will wait and see your Build positings

pipoz
pipoz

Return to Introduce Yourself