Hello

A blurb about who you are an your interest in Thai real estate.

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL

Hello

Postby Hathaway » Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:29 pm

Hi! My name is Charlie, I come from Attleboro, Massachusetts, USA, my Thai wife and I are half way through having a house built in Yang Talad, Kalasin, on her property. We have been married for 9 years and we plan to spend time in Thailand as well as the USA but will likely eventually move here permanently. We should have come to Cool Thai House before we started building but I just learned about your site today. We are planning on contracting the Perimeter Fence and have someone who will build it for a fair price but we will provide the materials. We would also like to be more knowledgeable about what our construction team is doing and if they are using appropriate materials.

Thank you for accepting me into your group it sound like it should be very useful and interesting.
Hathaway

Re: Hello

Postby Sometimewoodworker » Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:52 pm

Hathaway wrote:Hi! My name is Charlie, I come from Attleboro, Massachusetts, USA, my Thai wife and I are half way through having a house built in Yang Talad, Kalasin, on her property. We have been married for 9 years and we plan to spend time in Thailand as well as the USA but will likely eventually move here permanently. We should have come to Cool Thai House before we started building but I just learned about your site today. We are planning on contracting the Perimeter Fence and have someone who will build it for a fair price but we will provide the materials. We would also like to be more knowledgeable about what our construction team is doing and if they are using appropriate materials.

Thank you for accepting me into your group it sound like it should be very useful and interesting.

Hi Charlie

Welcome, a good start is to read, then a very good follow up is to post pictures and your story and follow that with questions.

We are mostly here to help and get help or advice.
Sometimewoodworker

Return to Introduce Yourself