Hello Coolthaihouse

A blurb about who you are an your interest in Thai real estate.

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL

Hello Coolthaihouse

Postby Bangyai » Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:27 pm

Well, I signed up a few months back and have been reading as much as I can in my free time. Now the time has come to start thinking about our own build , so an introduction seems the best way to start before wading in deep with questions and suggestions.

From England, I've been here since 1979 with a few long stays in nearby countries ....notably the Philippines and Taiwan. Just past the 57 years old milestone so thinking of moving from Bangkok to Petchaboon before dementia sets in and I don't know a brick from a bat. Got a couple of builds under my belt from back in the 80's but that was a long time ago when there were no regulations. You had land and you built on it....end of story. No permission needed ,no plans to get signed off. Posted a thread on one of those builds on TD forum and will provide a reference link later for anyone interested.

In between we've lived in Bangkok on Preuksa estates. Now all we have to do is sell our place in Bangkok for 2 million and we'll be ready to build our 1 bedroom bungalow up country. Of course....could take a few months to sell our current home so have plenty of time to ask questions both here and at the site of our build which is about 100 k south of Petchaboon town.

More later in the appropriate place ..................................hello all...........Bangyai
Bangyai

Re: Hello Coolthaihouse

Postby ozzieville » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:31 pm

Welcome Bangyai,

I do read TD and have seen your thread,it all good stuff..
Plenty of good info here without the crap that goes on with the TV(stopped reading TV about 5 years ago) and unfortunately TD is heading down the same path..
Post the link as others may not have seen it.

John L.
ozzieville

Re: Hello Coolthaihouse

Postby ozzieville » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:42 pm

Sorry fell for the TROLL
Death to trolls :evil:

<Troll now deceased .... Rot In Pain - mod>
ozzieville

Return to Introduce Yourself