Hello Everyone

A blurb about who you are an your interest in Thai real estate.

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL

Hello Everyone

Postby KyleRonnie » Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:53 pm

Hi to all forum members...My name us Kyle new member of this forum and I am from Texas.
KyleRonnie
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:50 pm
Location: USA

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby MGV12 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:21 pm

KyleRonnie wrote:Hi to all forum members...My name us Kyle new member of this forum and I am from Texas.


One of the briefest introductions yet! :)

Tell us more about yourself and why you joined the forum. HNY.

“Some days I am an optimistic pessimist ... other days I am a pessimistic optimist”
User avatar
MGV12
 
Posts: 5349
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:23 pm
Location: Chiang Mai

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby KyleRonnie » Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:23 pm

MGV12 wrote:
KyleRonnie wrote:Hi to all forum members...My name us Kyle new member of this forum and I am from Texas.


One of the briefest introductions yet! :)

Tell us more about yourself and why you joined the forum. HNY.


Iv'e been living in Texas for about 7 years we have a three bedroom house with two rooms in the attic it's a three storey house semi detached and I am here because I'd like to interact with people about different topics. And hopefully I could make friends from here as well. :D Now I hope this is the brief intro for you MGV :wink:
KyleRonnie
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:50 pm
Location: USA

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby MGV12 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:45 pm

KyleRonnie wrote:
MGV12 wrote:
KyleRonnie wrote:Hi to all forum members...My name us Kyle new member of this forum and I am from Texas.


One of the briefest introductions yet! :)

Tell us more about yourself and why you joined the forum. HNY.


Iv'e been living in Texas for about 7 years we have a three bedroom house with two rooms in the attic it's a three storey house semi detached and I am here because I'd like to interact with people about different topics. And hopefully I could make friends from here as well. :D Now I hope this is the brief intro for you MGV :wink:


Better :wink: perhaps we'll learn more about your interest in building in LOS later :)

“Some days I am an optimistic pessimist ... other days I am a pessimistic optimist”
User avatar
MGV12
 
Posts: 5349
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:23 pm
Location: Chiang Mai

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby BKKBILL » Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:57 pm

KyleRonnie, by here do you mean Texas or Thailand, also is your intention to move to Thailand or just interact with members? :?:
It's not who you know, it's whom you know.
User avatar
BKKBILL
 
Posts: 2942
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 10:05 pm
Location: Mae Taeng, Chiang Mai

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby audrey22v » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:46 am

Name is Mike and I am not a newbie to Thailand but a newbie in Building a House.





<Pakistan is not a part of Thailand ... serial spammer - link deleted - mod>
audrey22v
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:20 am


Return to Introduce Yourself

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest