Hello from SiSatchanalai/UK

A blurb about who you are an your interest in Thai real estate.

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL

Hello from SiSatchanalai/UK

Postby FordCapri » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:20 pm

Hello to all the CTH community. A great site with an unbelievable amount of excellent information.
My Thai wife, step daughter and myself are living in the UK at present, the retirement plan kicks in in 2016 when we will move back to our village 100km north of Sukhothai.
We plan to farm oranges to supplement my pension income. We have about 50 Rai most of which are planted with oranges at various stages of growth, being looked after by a husband and wife team who are friends of the family.
Our house design is being discussed daily so that we can settle on something we all like, very early stages but we have a budget of about 2-3m with an expectation of something around 150sqM
Look forward to starting a new thread with lots of pics, as we all like pics.....
FordCapri

Re: Hello from SiSatchanalai/UK

Postby MGV12 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:24 am

FordCapri wrote:Hello to all the CTH community. A great site with an unbelievable amount of excellent information.
My Thai wife, step daughter and myself are living in the UK at present, the retirement plan kicks in in 2016 when we will move back to our village 100km north of Sukhothai.
We plan to farm oranges to supplement my pension income. We have about 50 Rai most of which are planted with oranges at various stages of growth, being looked after by a husband and wife team who are friends of the family.
Our house design is being discussed daily so that we can settle on something we all like, very early stages but we have a budget of about 2-3m with an expectation of something around 150sqM
Look forward to starting a new thread with lots of pics, as we all like pics.....

Hello and welcome to the forum ... good luck with everything and I guess we can all expect an orange for Christmas this year :D

I did have a RS3100 for a few years ... fun car but a bit tail-happy like all Capris. Bag of sand in the boot fixed that!

“Some days I am an optimistic pessimist ... other days I am a pessimistic optimist”
MGV12

Re: Hello from SiSatchanalai/UK

Postby FordCapri » Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:32 pm

Hi MGV12,
Capri was the 1600GT, at 17 years old it was quick, thoroughly enjoyable too......full of rust and only 63,000 miles on it when it was retired due to being knackered.
FordCapri

Return to Introduce Yourself