Hiya from a Noobie

A blurb about who you are an your interest in Thai real estate.

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL

Hiya from a Noobie

Postby BARRIESAWADEE » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:39 pm

Hiya all
And thanks for letting me in :-)
My name is Barrie and my Partner is Lat and we have been together for nearly four years and still currently
Living in Wales UK you know God`s Country.We have a small house near Udon Thani and are hoping to Build a Large Residential Property
near Chaiyaphum.Well that`s about itI will say though I have got a feeling that this site is going to be a God`s Send for me.
Cheers
Warm Regards
Barrie
BARRIESAWADEE

Re: Hiya from a Noobie

Postby pipoz » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:37 pm

BARRIESAWADEE wrote:Hiya all
My name is Barrie and my Partner is Lat and we have been together for nearly four years and still currently
Living in Wales UK you know God`s Country.We have a small house near Udon Thani and are hoping to Build a Large Residential Property
near Chaiyaphum.Well that`s about itI will say though I have got a feeling that this site is going to be a God`s Send for me.
Cheers
Warm Regards
Barrie

Welcome aboard Barrie & Lat, I too am in Udon Thani, near Ban Kham Kling, behind the Ban Chan Lake area, some of the time :)

pipoz
pipoz

Postby MGV12 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:43 pm

Cheers
Warm Regards
Barrie

Hi Barrie and welcome to CTH.

"God`s Country" huh?

Hope that doesn't mean you are next up for a referendum ... being "God`s Country" I guess you don't need one :lol:

A large residential property near Udon Thani ... I am sure many of us look forward to the details ... no sheep then boyo :)

“Some days I am an optimistic pessimist ... other days I am a pessimistic optimist”
MGV12

Postby fredlk » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:53 pm

BARRIESAWADEE wrote: Wales UK you know God`s Country.

I don't mean to criticise but if there is a god he would see to it that his country is 24 degrees Celsius or more all year round.
fredlk

Postby BARRIESAWADEE » Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:50 pm

fredlk wrote:
BARRIESAWADEE wrote: Wales UK you know God`s Country.

I don't mean to criticise but if there is a god he would see to it that his country is 24 degrees Celsius or more all year round.

PMSL and sorry for the long delay.I didn`t actually realise that anyone had replied until Now :D
God doesn`t do stuff like that only Buddha does :D
Finally bought My Land in Udon Thani now as Well
Cheers For the Welcome
Warm Regards
Barrie
BARRIESAWADEE

Postby BARRIESAWADEE » Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:55 pm

MGV12 wrote:
Cheers
Warm Regards
Barrie

Hi Barrie and welcome to CTH.

"God`s Country" huh?

Hope that doesn't mean you are next up for a referendum ... being "God`s Country" I guess you don't need one :lol:

A large residential property near Udon Thani ... I am sure many of us look forward to the details ... no sheep then boyo :)

PMSL and sorry for the long delay.I didn`t actually realise that anyone had replied until Now :D
Finally bought My Land in Udon Thani So just in the Middle of The Challenges of House Design/Build/Cost Etc. Now
There Will be sheep when I have finished building My Mountain and Valleys no need for Bar Girls Then :D That Will keep the Mrs Happy I guess
Cheers For The Reply
Warm Regards
Barrie
BARRIESAWADEE

Postby BARRIESAWADEE » Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:23 pm

pipoz wrote:
Cheers
Warm Regards
Barrie

Welcome aboard Barrie & Lat, I too am in Udon Thani, near Ban Kham Kling, behind the Ban Chan Lake area, some of the time :)

pipoz

I have finally bought some land in Udon Thani now as well North from You We are in Ban Nakha just off the M2.
Looking forward to all the Joys and Perils of House Designing/Building/Costing Etc.
Back out there again now in Late September.
Cheers For the reply and Welcome
Warm Regards
Barrie
BARRIESAWADEE

Return to Introduce Yourself