Hi I'm Dargo

A blurb about who you are an your interest in Thai real estate.

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL

Hi I'm Dargo

Postby Dargo » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:53 pm

Hello Gentlemen,

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Dargo, I'm from the US and have been coming to Thailand for 7 years. I was a licensed residential builder in the US since 1975 and held a commercial carpenters journeyman's card for many years until I just got tired of paying the dues, many years after I last worked as one. From about 1992 to 2007 I was a superintendent overseeing between 1200 to 1500 residential and commercial projects. I have had a Thai fiancé for the last 5 years and when the time presents itself we'll be married. And I'm interested in all things regarding building in whatever country I find myself in.
Dargo

Re: Hi I'm Dargo

Postby pipoz » Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:36 pm

Hi Dargo and welcome,

May I ask, where do you intend to live in Thailand

pipoz
pipoz

Re: Hi I'm Dargo

Postby Dargo » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:06 pm

Hello Pipoz,
My fiancé currently owns a nice 3 bdr, 2 bth house in Chon Buri. While I would like to build a house in Thailand. I'm not sure of where yet. I would hate to build and find 2 to 5 years down the road, I would have preferred a different location. I maybe wrong, but I view homeownership in Thailand as a more permanent thing. Not something to be sold easily and turn around and done again.
Dargo

Return to Introduce Yourself