Hello from an Aussie Scouser!

A blurb about who you are an your interest in Thai real estate.

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL

Hello from an Aussie Scouser!

Postby Bagwain » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:21 pm

Hi all,
my name is Steve & I have lived in Pattaya for 8 yrs running a water based business (WET) Water Engineered Technologies (Thailand) Ltd. All filtration and trouble shooting swimming pools. I come from Australia but was originally born in St. Helens, UK. So all my drinking buddies call me "Plastic Aussie" or "Aussie Scouser" 555 I have no intention of going back the the police state Australia. My live in Thai missus is building a house in Surin which is 80% finished. I only recently looked at it when we went for a week after new yr. I have been around a lot of building sites in Oz and LOS and I must say her brother to date has done a great job. We plan to build a bungalow on a piece of land in front of the house when finished. Looking forward to being of help when I can and sourcing when needed!

Cheers & beers 8)
Bagwain

Re: Hello from an Aussie Scouser!

Postby BKKBILL » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:45 pm

Well we do like pictures, especially building pictures. :mrgreen:
It's not who you know, it's whom you know.
BKKBILL

Postby Ians » Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:25 pm

When in Oz, it's a wonder you weren't also called a South Pacific pommie.
Ians

Postby sirineou » Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:24 pm

Oh Great. An other Aussie :( as if we didn't already have enough trouble in this forum :mrgreen:
oohh ok, you can come to :)And you were born in England , as if being Australian wasn't bad enough!!
Why can God send me an American to help me out? I pray and I pray ,and I pray and all I got was a Canadian :(
Welcome to the Forum. Please try to keep the shrimp on the barbie, beer drinking, crocodile wrestling,rebel rousing parties down to a minimum :mrgreen: .
I talk to my self because I am the only one who will listen
sirineou

Postby Mike Judd » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:34 am

sirineou ?
Where do all the Yanks go when they have had enough of their "Homeland" Hawaii perhaps.? I met plenty off the Main land living there , They find it a struggle to make ends meet.Too many with the same idea wanting to live in Paradise ! very low wages ,not enough jobs. A bit like Thailand only the cost of living is so much higher.
Mike Judd

Postby BKKBILL » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:34 am

sirineou wrote:Oh Great. An other Aussie :( as if we didn't already have enough trouble in this forum :mrgreen:
oohh ok, you can come to :)And you were born in England , as if being Australian wasn't bad enough!!
Why can God send me an American to help me out? I pray and I pray ,and I pray and all I got was a Canadian :(
Welcome to the Forum. Please try to keep the shrimp on the barbie, beer drinking, crocodile wrestling,rebel rousing parties down to a minimum :mrgreen: .

Hey, I resemble that! :mrgreen:

Aussie Scouser must be busy or it was something you said as he hasn’t come on since his first posting.
It's not who you know, it's whom you know.
BKKBILL

Postby sirineou » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:52 am

BKKBILL wrote:
sirineou wrote:Oh Great. An other Aussie :( as if we didn't already have enough trouble in this forum :mrgreen:

Hey, I resemble that! :mrgreen:

Aussie Scouser must be busy or it was something you said as he hasn’t come on since his first posting.

Ohh here he is, the Canadian
See what I mean Aussie Scouser, First we come,and take care of the Indian problem, and then they show up :( a day late and a dollar short. :lol: I guess I shouldn't complain they do make some pretty good bacon , and their beer isn't bad. :mrgreen:
By the way , I hope it wasn't anything I said,
Hey Scouser come a little closer,I don't want the other Aussies to hear, but between you and me, The other Aussies in this forum aren't all there, if you know what I mean,wink, wink
They are just not playing with a full deck.
Anyway you sound like a Good guy an I was kind'a hopping you could have a talk with them.
Any way,,, between me and you OK.
:mrgreen:
I talk to my self because I am the only one who will listen
sirineou

Return to Introduce Yourself