New builder

A blurb about who you are an your interest in Thai real estate.

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL

New builder

Postby william » Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:42 am

Hi, Good day to all, My name is William Taylor and I have been planning to move to Thailand and will build the home their but before that I need to get the information which circumstances can come for a foreigner to buy the property? I hope you will guide me.
william

Re: New builder

Postby MGV12 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:52 am

Hi William

So good to hear from you ... where exactly in Pakistan are you and what prompted you to choose to move to Thailand and build here? Especially at such a relatively young age.

There are manifold answers to your questions to be gained by a simple search on Google; other search engines are available.

However ... If you have any specific questions I am sure our members would be pleased to help as best they can.

“Some days I am an optimistic pessimist ... other days I am a pessimistic optimist”
MGV12

Postby fredlk » Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:19 am

william wrote:Hi, Good day to all, My name is William Taylor and I have been planning to move to Thailand and will build the home their but before that I need to get the information which circumstances can come for a foreigner to buy the property? I hope you will guide me.

Methinks you be from the province of Spamalot.
fredlk

Postby MGV12 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:28 am

fredlk wrote:
william wrote:Hi, Good day to all, My name is William Taylor and I have been planning to move to Thailand and will build the home their but before that I need to get the information which circumstances can come for a foreigner to buy the property? I hope you will guide me.

Not very polite!

“Some days I am an optimistic pessimist ... other days I am a pessimistic optimist”
MGV12

Postby fredlk » Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:37 am

MGV12 wrote:
fredlk wrote:

Not very polite!

Then let me rephrase that:
I think that you are not William taylor and that you are not planning to build in Thailand but are here trying to advertise something.
Your written English does not seem to be that of a native English speaker as one might expect the family Taylor to be.
fredlk

Postby schuimpge » Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:00 pm

MGV12 wrote:
fredlk wrote:

Then let me rephrase that:
I think that you are not William taylor and that you are not planning to build in Thailand but are here trying to advertise something.
Your written English does not seem to be that of a native English speaker as one might expect the family Taylor to be.

While I agree on your suspicion, I hope you don't refer to the dictator Taylor in some African country regarding the native English speaker... :mrgreen:
schuimpge

Postby BKKBILL » Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:22 pm

There's a province called Spamalot?
It's not who you know, it's whom you know.
BKKBILL

Return to Introduce Yourself