Hi

A blurb about who you are an your interest in Thai real estate.

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL

Hi

Postby dodgydave » Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:31 am

Well been living in Thailand up in the North for 11 years now. Should have built a house before here but nows the time. I can feel my heart race just thinking about the project and thats not good! lol
dodgydave

Re: Hi

Postby MGV12 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:07 am

dodgydave wrote:Well been living in Thailand up in the North for 11 years now. Should have built a house before here but nows the time. I can feel my heart race just thinking about the project and thats not good! lol

Eleven years thinking time is long enough for us to be expecting something impressive! Be a bit more expensive than eleven years ago :( As you're "dodgy" you should be okay.

Welcome .. good luck ... look forward to seeing all about it. Seeing as in the usual comment about post lots of pics :)

“Some days I am an optimistic pessimist ... other days I am a pessimistic optimist”
MGV12

Re: Hi

Postby Roger Ramjet » Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:08 pm

dodgydave,
I hope you're related to Blackbum or Brooks (the dodgy brothers); should give us some light entertainment, something we sorely need at times, when building in Thailand.
dodgydave wrote:Should have built a house before

What's the hurry? Or is the dicky ticker (racing heart) the deciding factor or are you just a masochist?
Welcome to the forum, and good luck.
Roger Ramjet

Return to Introduce Yourself