Hi Everyone

A blurb about who you are an your interest in Thai real estate.

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL

Hi Everyone

Postby Newguy70 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:24 pm

Hi All,

Just wanted to say I love the site, and appreciate all of the information and pictures that everyone has taken the time to share. I am sorting through it, and trying to gain as much as possible from it. Hope to build in a few years up in Issan, Surin region. Until then just trying to gather as much knowledge as possible. A little about myself, I'm American and redid my house in the states so have a little knowledge. However, new materials, climate, rodents (Ants/termites), language, etc can only add more challenge to a build. So thus here I am. Hope to chat with you all in the future. Until then.....

Jay
Newguy70

Re: Hi Everyone

Postby MGV12 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:02 pm

Newguy70 wrote:Hi All,

Just wanted to say I love the site, and appreciate all of the information and pictures that everyone has taken the time to share. I am sorting through it, and trying to gain as much as possible from it. Hope to build in a few years up in Issan, Surin region. Until then just trying to gather as much knowledge as possible. A little about myself, I'm American and redid my house in the states so have a little knowledge. However, new materials, climate, rodents (Ants/termites), language, etc can only add more challenge to a build. So thus here I am. Hope to chat with you all in the future. Until then.....

Jay

Hello Jay ... welcome to CTH.

Challenges in abundance but rewards that can make it all worth while ... if you keep your eye on the ball.

“Some days I am an optimistic pessimist ... other days I am a pessimistic optimist”
MGV12

Postby Roger Ramjet » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:12 pm

Hello Jay,
MGV12 wrote:Challenges in abundance but rewards that can make it all worth while .

Do not believe MGV12 he still hasn't finished his kitchen cabinets.
Roger Ramjet

Postby MGV12 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:48 am

Roger Ramjet wrote:Hello Jay,
MGV12 wrote:Challenges in abundance but rewards that can make it all worth while .

Do not believe MGV12 he still hasn't finished his kitchen cabinets.

Apologies that you are exposed to banter already Jay ... from he who is in the worst position on the forum to criticise others for not finishing a project viewtopic.php?t=1864 :roll:

The cabinets have been finished for some time by the way :D and it was all worth while

“Some days I am an optimistic pessimist ... other days I am a pessimistic optimist”
MGV12

Return to Introduce Yourself