Hello... From London to Korat

A blurb about who you are an your interest in Thai real estate.

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL

Hello... From London to Korat

Postby knighty1978 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:38 pm

Hi All,

My name is Matt from London, England and new to this site. It was recommended to me by a friend who found it useful for various things relating to Thailand.

Currently I'm working in Atyrau, Kazakhstan and my wife Jeab is from Korat, although with me here in Kazakhstan.
We recently bought a couple rai of land and will be building a house on said land once the soil has settled!

I have a few questions about things relating to the construction and what not but i'll make sure I post in the correct topics to get the best answers.

Thanks in advance.

Matt & Jeab
knighty1978

Re: Hello... From London to Korat

Postby Mike Judd » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:39 am

Welcome Matt,as a Fellow Londoner from way back, I would advise as all others on this forum would do, spend as much spare time as you have in reading a few of the posts. It's all there with the negatives and positives which should answer lots of any questions you may have, plus there are always our excellent Administrators to put you onto the right expert to answer any specific questions. I'll have to look up Kazakhstan on the map, is that Genghis Khan country.?
Mike Judd

Re: Hello... From London to Korat

Postby elgato » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:25 pm

Welcome Matt As Mike said there is good info here (and bad). Could you show some pics of your land/plan?
I thought I was wrong once but I was mistaken.
elgato

Return to Introduce Yourself