House build Udon Thani

A blurb about who you are an your interest in Thai real estate.

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL

House build Udon Thani

Postby Retep » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:57 pm

Hi my name is Peter I will be moving to Udon Thani with my Thai wife around August this year and want to build a single story dwelling on the 6 Rai of land we have there.
I want to be very hands on with the build so I am looking for all the help I can get Thank in anticipation Peter & Samorn
Retep

Re: House build Udon Thani

Postby Mike Judd » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:57 am

Welcome Peter, Your best bet will be to spend a bit of time looking through all the posts. That will give you an idea of some of the problems that you might have to face. There are Post on every subject so you can pick out the ones applicable well in advance and also plenty of types to choose from that you might like to follow. Plus all the advice that you could wish for from all our members who have mostly "Been there,done that!"
Mike Judd

Re: House build Udon Thani

Postby pipoz » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:17 am

Retep wrote:Hi my name is Peter I will be moving to Udon Thani with my Thai wife around August this year and want to build a single story dwelling on the 6 Rai of land we have there.
I want to be very hands on with the build so I am looking for all the help I can get Thank in anticipation Peter & Samorn

Welcome, I am also setting up my base in Udon Thani, on the south side and will start my build later this year, so I may see you around

pipoz
pipoz

Return to Introduce Yourself