My name is Pood Entaine....

A blurb about who you are an your interest in Thai real estate.

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL

My name is Pood Entaine....

Postby poodentaine » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:38 am

I have lived in Thailand for the last 3 and a half years. I was a custom home builder and general contractor in a previous lifetime in a far away land. My experience covers over 4 decades of construction expertise. The house I built is going on three years old this month. I am surprised there is no PLUMBING section on this forum...or did I just over-look it? PE
poodentaine
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:30 am

Re: My name is Pood Entaine....

Postby pattayapope » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:15 am

Welcome to the forum, we have a section called water and plumbing see attached link.

viewforum.php?f=14
pattayapope
 
Posts: 1132
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 12:54 pm
Location: Huai Yai Chonburi

Re: My name is Pood Entaine....

Postby MGV12 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:19 am

poodentaine wrote:I have lived in Thailand for the last 3 and a half years. I was a custom home builder and general contractor in a previous lifetime in a far away land. My experience covers over 4 decades of construction expertise. The house I built is going on three years old this month. I am surprised there is no PLUMBING section on this forum...or did I just over-look it? PE


Welcome to the forum PE ... hopefully there will be mutual benefit from your being with us.

There may well be a clue in your name but where is this far away land?

“Some days I am an optimistic pessimist ... other days I am a pessimistic optimist”
User avatar
MGV12
 
Posts: 5349
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:23 pm
Location: Chiang Mai

Re: My name is Pood Entaine....

Postby poodentaine » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:33 pm

That far away land would be the ole' ewe ess eyyy. Which by the way, was a great place when I was born. Can't say that now, though. I sure do wish all my friends still trapped there (if you can't leave, then you must be trapped) the best of luck. PE
poodentaine
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:30 am

Re: My name is Pood Entaine....

Postby elgato » Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:00 pm

Welcome aboard. Can you show us your build?
I thought I was wrong once but I was mistaken.
User avatar
elgato
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:45 pm
Location: Ban Seua Dao, Kanchanaburi

Re: My name is Pood Entaine....

Postby poodentaine » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:32 pm

When I figure out how to post images, I will. I have never had such a difficult time doing this, except on this forum. pe
poodentaine
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:30 am

Re: My name is Pood Entaine....

Postby sirineou » Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:24 am

poodentaine wrote:When I figure out how to post images, I will. I have never had such a difficult time doing this, except on this forum. pe

Posting pictures in this forum is relatively simple once you know how.
Simply go to one of the free picture hosting web-sites , I use http://photobucket.com/
-Upload your picture there, if the picture is too big you can use their picture editing tool to re-size it.
-Open the picture, right click on it, and copy the URL
in the reply section of CTL , click on the IMG tab, and paste the picture URL
and you are done :D
I talk to my self because I am the only one who will listen
User avatar
sirineou
 
Posts: 1133
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:30 am
Location: USA/Thailand, khon Kaen

Re: My name is Pood Entaine....

Postby tangaroa67 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:34 pm

sirineou wrote:
poodentaine wrote:When I figure out how to post images, I will. I have never had such a difficult time doing this, except on this forum. pe

Posting pictures in this forum is relatively simple once you know how.
Simply go to one of the free picture hosting web-sites , I use http://photobucket.com/
-Upload your picture there, if the picture is too big you can use their picture editing tool to re-size it.
-Open the picture, right click on it, and copy the URL
in the reply section of CTL , click on the IMG tab, and paste the picture URL
and you are done :D


It's even easier with Dropbox. Install dropbox and create an account (2gb free). Put the photo in the public folder of your Dropbox (on your computer). Right click on it and click 'copy public link'. Then paste the link here. It's that simple.
tangaroa67
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:14 am

Re: My name is Pood Entaine....

Postby payebacs » Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:53 am

Hi Pood. don't worry about photos you can be as discriptive as you like in text form. Just tell it like it is. How many meter squared?
Saving for my next holiday. And for my build.
User avatar
payebacs
 
Posts: 399
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:51 am

Re: My name is Pood Entaine....

Postby fredlk » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:52 am

poodentaine wrote:When I figure out how to post images, I will. I have never had such a difficult time doing this, except on this forum. pe

See http://www.coolthaihouse.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=204.
User avatar
fredlk
 
Posts: 5879
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:11 pm


Return to Introduce Yourself

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest