Hi there

A blurb about who you are an your interest in Thai real estate.

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL

Hi there

Postby leoedgar » Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:21 am

Want to intrduce my self, after reading a lot of good stuf here. I´m Danish, and have been living in Hua Hin for nearly 18 months, but have now moved up to Issan Maha Sarakham, where my wife have a house, and also land, where I´m planning to make a new house. So I need a lot of good advices, which I already have, by reading some of the post here. I´m 61 and retired project manager, and have been working in the concrete bussines for more than 30 years, making ready mix plants, and precast factories all over the world. I´m still working as consulent on a frelance bacis just to suplement my pension. I know a lot about concrete, and have also built 2 houses by my self in DK, so I hope I can give some input to this forum, which I think is very good. Feel free to ask me any question you may have. And have a nice day.

Leo
leoedgar

Re: Hi there

Postby Roger Ramjet » Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:45 am

leoedgar,
Welcome to the forum. May all your problems be small ones.
Roger Ramjet

Re: Hi there

Postby MGV12 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:34 am

Hello leoedgar, good to have you with us

Your long experience with concrete will be welcomed and hopefully CTH can also help answer your questions as your project progresses.

“Some days I am an optimistic pessimist ... other days I am a pessimistic optimist”
MGV12

Return to Introduce Yourself