Living and working in Thailand

A blurb about who you are an your interest in Thai real estate.

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL

Living and working in Thailand

Postby robemer » Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:52 pm

Well a short introduction of myself.......... since this year I live in Thailand mostly although I need to go Europe a week per month for business. The other time I can catch up business with email and phone.

I life in the North East part, Isan, between Udon Thani and Sakon Nakhon along route 22.
I am married with Childeren............ my wife (Thai) had 2 whereoff 17 year old daughter is living with us, and son at the university in Bangkok. Over the last year we build a house nearby family. This one is almost finished and we aim to live there for 3-5 years.
On new land we have, fantastic located along the rice fields, we plan to build the perfect house; small with lots of outdoor space, swimming pool, guesthouse, fish pond.......... plans are there and we aim to start building this once I stop working completely........... I have learned that the best way to build in Thailand is to supervise the project every day !!

Anyhow, I register to see what is all happening in Thailand with Farang houses etc
robemer

Re: Living and working in Thailand

Postby pattayapope » Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:04 pm

Robemer welcome to the forum, I hope you get some good advice and pick up some of the do's and donot's from the information on the board.

PP
pattayapope

Re: Living and working in Thailand

Postby dhector » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:48 pm

Well hello there! I would like to welcome you to the forum though I am new here as well. It really is a grew experience and one that would be fancied by a lot of people. I think that there are only a few places that you could actually think of retiring or even just transferring your work to be able to get to a place that is really nice and very much interesting.
dhector

Return to Introduce Yourself