Building a house in Udon Thani

A blurb about who you are an your interest in Thai real estate.

Moderator: MGV12

Building a house in Udon Thani

Postby arnoldo » Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:02 pm

Hi im Arnold and i like to build soon a house close to Udon Thani, if people have good info for me about aluminium windows (good Quality), doors, kitchen and other good adresses pls sent it to me, all are welcome.
I like to know more about howmuch to pay, (i dont like to pay to much!) for all you need to build a house.

I working also hard to urn my money.....................

Regards for all,

Arno
arnoldo

Re: Building a house in Udon Thani

Postby geordie » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:52 am

hi arno and welcome to the forum life is never so simple :roll: the information you want you will find here on the forum we even discuss thing like curtains and blind :lol: but i m afraid you have the same as most of us worked hard for your money now you have to do a bit more work to keep it windows and doors are a thing of personal prefference usually made locally for you ? or a builder will have a small selection of usually poor quality doors the aluminium windows usually you get made after the house is built and you have openings to fit them in but you can again locally buy wooden windows plastic can be found in some really big stores ready made but not fantastic quality and not particularly cheap read a few threads (build stories) then ask specific questions and if you go touring the bigger towns you will of course find better quality and better selections but may end up with a delivery charge
my comments may be wrong but never deliberately
If it aint broke, dont fix it
geordie

Re: Building a house in Udon Thani

Postby noosard » Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:59 am

welcome to the forum and building in thailand
i am in the process of finishing off the build also near udon thani
end of next week i will write more
good luck
noosard

Return to Introduce Yourself